Stay in control, but get the help you need.
Interior Designers can be expensive, up-charge/extend the budget, time consuming, and potentially leave you outside the drivers seat.
Conversely on the other end of the spectrum, inspiration websites are fantastic, but don't give you an experienced perspective looking at your room.
Design-i was created to provide a little interior design help without the challenges of working in person with a personal interior designer. It doesn't matter if you are in a major city like London or in a small town, you can access skilled advice.
We will work with you through electronic mediums, so that you can save time and money. Your personal (e-link) designer!
How does it work?
Common Design Challenges
Our work has spanned many different needs but here are some of the more common challenges:
- Light and lighting (see our blog post)
- Refreshing/updating a room
- Décor planning and/or styling coffee tables, dining tables, mantles
- Space and flow issues
- Future planning - creating a style vision/guide
- Budget planning for furniture
- Combining sentimental items with a modern style
- Staging a house for sale or for rentals & photos
Check out our FAQ page for more information and common questions.